Curating ingredients that are as natural as possible was and will always be a crucial component to us when developing new products. We tweaked it more times that we thought we would and made sure that we loved the formulation before making them available to you.
As regular hand sanitizers go, we're all familiar with that sharp smell from alcohol and dried out hands, and well, that's because alcohol has a drying effect on our delicate skin.
At Fearlest, our goal is to bring you a hand sanitizer that is gentle on the hands and hydrating when used. So we came up with the Fearlest Protection Spritz and the Fearlest Mist Sprayer—all the benefits of a hand sanitizer jam-packed with 100% pure essential oil extracts and moisturising properties.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are oils, that have been extracted from the flowers, leaves, seeds or roots of plants through cold-pressing or distillation. 'Essential' refers to the fact that the oil contains the 'essence' of the plant. They are the natural chemicals that provide a distinct odour or flavour.
We've curated the team's 8 favourite essential oils from all over the world (Italy, France, Australia, United States of America and Egypt) and put them into the formulations for you.
- Our Sweet Orange essential oil extract's bright sweetness enhances mood.
- Bergamot relieves anxiety and stress with a sweet aroma complemented with undertones of tartness and acidity.
- Our Tea Tree hails from The Land Down Under and is popularly used to soothe the skin.
- The Peppermint's cool and refreshing menthol properties enhances focus
- An unusual suspect, the tart and citrusy Lime essential oil extract promotes mental clarity.
- Derived from the Cedar tree barks, Cedarwood smells woody and balsamic with a citrus undertone.
- The ever-so-popular earthy floral aroma of Lavender offers a calming and soothing effect.
- Finally, Geranium--a slightly sweet rosy scent derived from the leaves of the Pelargonium graveolens plant is sometimes used to alleviate anxiety.